ABB to Feature Motor Technologies at Turbomachinery Show
ABB will be featuring its high-efficiency NEMA motors solutions at Turbomachinery & Pump Symposia on September 25 – 28 in Houston. Attendees are invited to visit Booth #2835 to learn from experts how ABB’s innovative products and services provide essential solutions for energy saving, facility comfort, productivity and more. ABB’s Global Segment Manager Todd Huston and Account Manager Kirk Franz will be available at the booth to discuss the products and the product benefits.
Visit Booth #2835 to learn more about the following motors:
ABB Baldor-Reliance NEMA Motors
• Baldor-Reliance EC Titanium Motors is an eco-friendly integrated motor-drive in two styles, including stand-alone motors and integrated motor-drive units, which exceed the IE5 efficiency level. Features include aluminum housed top-mount of axial mount integrated drive, IP55 enclosure, internal shaft grounding brush and class-F insulation.
• Explosion Proof (XP) Motors provide low and high-voltage AC and DC motors and generators for use in hazardous locations. The XP motors have enclosures designed to stop sparks from entering environments where combustible gasses, vapors or dust may exist to ensure the safety of equipment and personnel. Products featured at the booth include XP Proof Drill Rig Duty, LV Explosion Proof Motors 230 V (L50071), and the LV Explosion Proof Motors 230 V (L5007a).
• Severe Duty Motors: ABB offers a versatile line of severe duty motors designed to operate long-term in environments that require robust and durable performance and utilize high torque capabilities to accommodate applications with heavy loads and are vibration and shock resistant. ABB’s Severe Duty XT, XEX and IEEE 841 motors provide reliable and efficient solutions for a wide range of applications.
• Close-Coupled and Jet Pump Motors: ABB’s close-coupled and jet pump motors are engineered to withstand wet or humid environments where equipment is regularly cleaned.
• RPM XE eXtreme Efficient Motor: ABB’s RPM XE eXteme Motor offers energy efficiency for continuous or extended operation in industrial and commercial centrifugal load applications. It combines start-up features of traditional indcution motors with operational traits of a synchronous motor.
1.The news above mentioned with detailed source are from internet.We are trying our best to assure they are accurate ,timely and safe so as to let bearing users and sellers read more related info.However, it doesn't mean we agree with any point of view referred in above contents and we are not responsible for the authenticity. If you want to publish the news,please note the source and you will be legally responsible for the news published.
2.All news edited and translated by us are specially noted the source"CBCC".
3.For investors,please be cautious for all news.We don't bear any damage brought by late and inaccurate news.
4.If the news we published involves copyright of yours,just let us know.
Next Nord Drivesystems Supports High Efficiency Electric Motor Funding
Cnbearing is the No.1 bearing inquiry system and information service in China, dedicated to helping all bearing users and sellers throughout the world.
Cnbearing is supported by China National Bearing Industry Association, whose operation online is charged by China Bearing Unisun Tech. Co., Ltd.
China Bearing Unisun Tech. Co., Ltd owns all the rights. Since 2000, over 3,000 companies have been registered and enjoyed the company' s complete skillful service, which ranking many aspects in bearing industry at home and abroad with the most authority practical devices in China.